May 7, 2012

Pregnancy: 29th week

Week 29
May 1 - 7

Not much has been going on pregnancy-wise. Baby's going through periods of activity, and it's kinda fun to put my hands on my belly and try to decipher which body part I'm feeling. Still haven't a clue. Perhaps when it's bigger and more out of room. But I like to tell myself that it's mostly head down now, because I don't get kicks to the bladder much anymore, and I've been getting more movement at the top. So I'm guessing that's where the feet & butt are.

A few times this week though, I've woken up with a slight ache in that troublesome kidney area again. It's usually when I'm sleeping on my right side, which I'm doing more now that my hips cramp up if I'm on one side too long. Anyway, I just switch back to my left side and hope for the best, and so far, that's done the trick. Hope that trend keeps up if it happens more, which I think it will.

Um... still waking up most nights a minimum of 3 times to use the bathroom. Although around the full moon nights, there were 2 nights in a row where I only had to get up once per night. AND I slept later than I have been. So that was nice. But now it's gone back to "normal".

And finally, just a little laugh. I was talking to my mom, and she was telling me that she had no idea what kind of baby stuff to get me... you know, because it's really killing her that we're not finding out the gender. Anyway, I just told her that that's why I created a registry... so people could look at it and get an idea of the stuff that I need/want. She's all, "oh, ya!". Mothers *shakes head*.

No comments:

Post a Comment