April 25, 2013

First destashing

So after much thought, I've decided to unload the diapers I don't like or work well on Bubba. Kinda exciting, but kinda not. I mean, what if no one wants them? I know I'm not going to make my money back on any of them, but what if I get hosed? I guess I can control that one, but still...

Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting some money back so I can buy more of what I do like, and try out some cheaper Cartoon diapers (which I've totally bought already. But hey, they were like, $3 per diaper through a co-op).

Here's the cut list:
Swaddlebees Simplex OS
BumGenius 4.0's
Kissaluvs Marvels OS fitted
GroVia NB AIO

And I've already sold my GroVias! I got pretty close to what I paid for them, and if it weren't due to shipping costs, I would have made everything back. So I'll take making 95% of my money back!

No comments:

Post a Comment