April 21, 2012

Fluff, pt. 3

This won't be a long post, but I just thought I'd share my shock from when DH told me he'd rather use flats as cloth diapers rather than the more modern one I've been buying. A flat is just a large square of thin-ish fabric, and is the exact thing that comes to the minds of people who know nothing about modern cloth diapering. The kind that requires pins and is one of the oldest forms of diapering there is. He thinks it'll be less complicated. Um... okay. There are dozens of different folds you can do with a flat, so I don't see how it'll be less complicated. So I may end up buying a pack of cheap Gerber flats and let him go to town. I guess I just can't wrap my head around the idea that he thinks it'll be easier. What is easier than just slapping on a diaper that is shaped just like a disposable and fastens like a disposable? But if it gets him to change a diaper, I'll humor him. At least they're the cheapest option (the #1 reason I think he brought it up).

1 comment: